Well, it's like this I was just enjoying my typical Sunday afternoon just watching NFL football, along with my brother and his son and as always, we always have are typical gibberish in talking trash and stuff that going to be left in the closet of our minds as well as my brother and son's mind, basically not sharing personal stuff. And then once I brought up Blue Mountain State, and my nephew blurt out that he actually binged on the show and once I heard that I actually felt like a proud uncle in hearing that while my brother felt disgusted for which for me is like trillion points of a lifetime if you ask me.
Basically, if you take Animal House with College Football you literally get Blue Mountain State. Where the story centers around a bunch of college football players doing crazy and outlandish things that somehow crazy and stupid but long the way the funniest show to ever watch.
I honestly can't tell you when the first time I actually watched this show but I believe it was during the time of 2020, where of course we we're all cut out of the outside world and so, this show came on which I believe to be Netflix and it was strangely funny that I couldn't help but be amused, now I don't know funny would be a right word I would say that this show is like a train wreck, where you don't want to watch but you just have to see the chaos and destruction that these players cause. Speaking of bringing chaos and destruction, this is the show that introduced me to Alan Ritchson who plays a fictionalized well, maybe real-life portrayal of Brian Bosworth although that's sarcasm in terms of real life but you'd know what I'm talking about if you watched College Football back when it was awesome to watch instead of today. Ritchson to me is the reason why this show is a success I mean this guy brings a ton of comedic talent as well as bringing to life a character that I would immediately ban from playing football forever and yet gets away with murder, upon which in all honesty makes the show even better and it's not just Ritchson's character it's everyone that gets away with murder. When I finally purchased this show on my phone I actually showed it to my brother and after two episodes of the first season he couldn't continue to watch because it brought back terrible memories of hazing in high school football for which I wouldn't denning that fact and I would almost say College Football is also responsible for hazing as well but when I played high school ball I didn't think much of it considering I figured it was normal unlike the show where there is a ton of s**t that I would doubt happen in today’s college or high school but that's Hollywood for everyone in terms of storytelling. Even in like season finale of the third and final scene they actually bring up the term the "Death Penalty" which means killing of a college program though not killing it more suspension along with a ton of punishments, and so, if you compare this show with a ton of real life college football teams from the 80's to early 2000's, this show is extremely in the realism if you ask me I mean I could see a ton of the 80's Miami U, to the Boz and Oklahoma Sooners team and this show was made in 2010's so, I would rank this in the realism of craziness and College kids doing the most extreme and stupid things possible. There is a Movie so, if you feel like watching the show I would most certainly recommend watching the show and just avoid the movie version because that didn't need to be made at all and so, that movie alone can me put in the trash can in someone's mind and pretend that movie didn't happen. The show is both on Tubi and Amazon Prime which is a shocker that it's on Amazon Prime for subscription so, if your needing a College Football booster I'd recommend checking out as well as binging on Blue Mountain State as well as being traumatized by Alan Ritchson's high pitch screaming because after watching other stuff he's in I can't unsee him in anything without replying "GET OUT" like a girl through the course of the movie he's in, and to me that's like PTSD if you know what I mean.

No comments:
Post a Comment