Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Jolt

 












                     

                        So after my buzz kill experience with Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard I decided to look for another movie to watch and sure enough I decided to watch this film on Amazon Prime called Jolt staring Kate Beckinsale. And strangely enough, this saved the night for me a little bit for many reasons this was in a sense kind of like Jason Stathem's movie Crank where he needs adrenaline to stay alive but with this movie Beckinsale needs a jolt of electricity to suppress her anger. For which I wished, I would have those kinds of devices if I had to put up with stupid people. Anyway when I watched a good thirty minutes of the movie I was like "wow, this doesn't seem to bad" for many reasons it’s a bit bizarre and shocking that you almost feel bad on the character but when the twist and turns come around then you just don't know what to think So, enough talk let’s talk about Jolt.
                         A bouncer (Kate Beckinsale) with an anger management problem goes on a furious and resentful rampage after the murder of a friend.
                         I will say this, that this was a breath of fresh air. For many reasons, that it was so ridiculous and strangely shocking but yet it was a good move when it came to saving movie night for me, especially when I sit through the miserable hours of Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard. Kate Beckinsale does a great job in making you feel for the character moreover doing the insane fights that I was like well, this bring back some great memories with the first two Underworld movies. The story surprisingly enough does a good job in explaining the who premise of Beckinsale's character and what she can do so I really have no criticism of what the film is because this is a clear definition of mindless action, and so it is, what it is so, hell Jai Courtney is in the movie so whenever you see his name on the credits you know this is either going to be stupid, or stupid good especially when he's barely in it much. So if your ever having a bad day or feel like you just watched a bad movie that makes you so mad you want to punch something, I would highly recommend watching Jolt because this is one of those movies that you can breathe easily and say that this was a much better movie than Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard.  

No comments:

Post a Comment