Friday, March 11, 2022

Pam & Tommy

 












                          

                         I'm defiantly going to make this review short and somewhat sweet, if there were any mistakes I made when it comes to binge watching TV its most certainly watching Pam & Tommy. If you were alive in the mid 90's Pamela Anderson was defiantly the Babe of the century though the problem was, she was not making the best choices possible when it comes to life and one of the most horrible choices, she made was marrying Tommy Lee. For which spawned the story of the nineties, of these two crash test dummies filming themselves banging each other to death. And yet pissing off certain people that they stole certain belonging and got it out on the pre-historic world wide web. And yet for some reason this was turned into a TV series for which I still think is a horrible idea, although I admit I thought this would be somewhat intriguing but unfortunately it just failed miserably in the last three episodes.
                         I told you that this was going to be short and sweet, now before I dive deep into this was of story time my only positive comment, I can say about this show was Lily James portrayal as Pamela Anderson, for which I thought she did a great job transforming into the Baywatch Star moreover I also didn't recognize her at first. Now that being said I figured that this would be a revenge type story, but it has always didn't turn out then I'd expect, which I should of saw it coming but didn't see the crash burn coming from a mile away. In all honesty the whole show is about people who are horrible in every sense of the word but yet don't look at themselves in the mirror, and though the course of the show I was hoping for Tommy Lee getting his due but of course I never get to see that happen and yes Pamela in real life didn't make the best choices and you can say all you want but I feel like the woman put a target on her back, though I'm just going to leave it at that, but that's just my two cents. I kind of wished they stop casting Seth Rogen in movies because he's not suited for the revenge type guy he just never was to begin with. This show was really a waste of storytelling, and I could go on talking about this but sadly I desperately want to get the taste out of my mouth. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment