Wednesday, July 29, 2026

007 First Light

 














            One of the rare few times I wanted to buy an upcoming video game. and 007 First Light was of course the choice of video game I knew I wanted to play this year of 2026. One of the many reasons why First Light intrigued me is that this was a very young James Bond that we were focusing on, aside from Daniel Craig when he made Casino Royale was 38 years of age or Pierce Brosnan being 42 years of age. This time we focus on a Bond character whose 26 years of age for which in all fairness makes a ton of sense to me. 
            The game starts off with Bond starting off as a Naval Aircrewman and later trains to be a spy as well as becoming friends with fellow recruits. Though a series of events happen, where Bond is now put to the test and is guided by his boss M, eyes and ears Moneypenny as well as mentor Greenway. The game takes you to different locations as well as putting to the death as to which is better, AI or human operatives. 
            I will admit that this game literally put me to the test in terms of stealth gaming I would think I've known all my life from the Assassin's Creed games. For many reasons I've played the first level for the first time and I kept dying all the time because my instincts we're telling me to bring down some of these bad guys and they kept shooting at me and so, in all fairness I did have to go on YouTube and look up some of these ways to pass each level especially the first real mission where all the recruits are on a mission and my first attempt I run into one of the recruits and I gave up until I restart the game and used some walkthroughs and so, granted I'm not the best expert in stealth and it's the same with the latest Indiana Jones game but all and all, this game was one of the most fun games I've ever played I mean sure you really need some help in order to pass through the gaming levels but once you go along and play some of the gunplay as well as combat action, it's seriously one of the better Bond games I've ever played since the PlayStation 2 version of From Russia With Love. And even a surprise actor does a great job in his performance, Lenny Kravitz plays one of the black-market terrorists furthermore every time I see him in the game I think of American Woman or Fly Away besides is Hunger Games performance. The game itself does play like you’re in Bond's world and that's what makes it great from combat and gunplay to the cool gadgets as well as driving in which I still am horrible at driving a car in video games but still is fun to play from start to finish. I would highly recommend playing First Light I think this ranks as one of the best 007 games of all time and yet the negative thing about the game is that I want a new Bond game now, and yet I have to sufferingly wait for which to me will take forever. But if you have a PS5 or an XBOX though who really plays games on XBOX, then I would say to keep playing this game long as possible no, matter which new game comes out though Wolverine and GTA 6 I would defiantly make an exception. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment