Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Star Wars: Jedi Survivor


   










                                     Now my other video game recommendation that I've lately finished and continuing to play again because one it's Star Wars and two I'm sorta but mostly denying myself from Spider-Man 2 but I've now decided to play it so yeah it's going to take some time. And judging by the amount of expanded Galaxy I've recently explored in Star Wars Jedi Survivor I'm definitely confident in saying that Spider-Man 2 is going to take some time, and by time I mean a really long time. But, the point that I'm making is that this is Christmas time your loved ones are shopping for presents so like Mortal Kombat 1, Jedi Survivor is another video game I would highly recommend for the loved one in your life who's a huge Star Wars fan but also loves video games as well.
                                  The game takes place five years after the first game where fully fledged Jedi Knight Cal Kestis continues the fight in taking down the Empire, though through the course of the journey begin to see what it truly means to be a Jedi.
                                   In a strange way when it comes to both Jedi Fallen Order and Jedi Survivor there is that theme if you look at it closely, a huge them of both religion aspects and Star Wars that you never quite expect to find but with these games I begin to see a lot of those things while playing each of those game combine how much religion you can find in both of those games and really getting into my old age I truly begin to see myself being more of a Jedi than a Sith, and don't get me wrong I always loved Darth Vader he was one my all time favorite Star Wars character in fact when I was young I always loved both Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine because of there pure evil and just mesmerizing presence on screen together. And really as a kid you just loved those bad guys because they had red lightsabers, and I can say the same when I talk about Darth Maul too because when I saw him on screen he was just flat out awesome with his Double-bladed lightsaber. Now in my old age you begin to see the kid in me wanting to be a Sith and now slowly choosing to walk the path of a Jedi for what each of them stands for. Moreover going on this journey of Cal Kestis I truly begin to appreciate more of what he's taught me more of really not embracing the anger inside of you but more embracing the fact you as a person are not invincible, you as a man needs help sometimes even with the power of the force because even embracing the Dark Side you have to live with what you've done for a long time and that's really worse than death. The game-play alone is fantastic I mean like the first game, the creators begin to take it up a huge notch from like 50 to like 5,000 where you don't rely on single or double bladed lightsaber but you discover more unique styles of sword play you can play around with, which is both amazing to play moreover getting a better sense of how to take down your enemy but also overwhelming because while gaining more skilled points you want to unlock all of the fighting styles even though your one button of choice is square and triangle. But what the creators do much better is uncover more parts of the systems you explore and see what other adventures you can unlock while playing the game, and really without a doubt YouTube has become a severe nesting spot of troll's unleashing spoilers but really once I heard that Boba Fett makes in appearance moreover unlocking the bounty hunting missions that really became my sole objective was to track down all of the bounty hunters even though I had to play the main mission in order to met Boba Fett. I believe if I had to make a list of the best Star Wars games out there both Jedi Fallen Order and Survivor would most certainly be in the top spot of the best Star Wars games ever created even up there with the Battlefront game and the Force Unleashed games as well. And really showed me a lot of what it means to be a Jedi and these games alone give me a full appreciation and also uncovering a lot of religious aspects that even I never suspect seeing in a Star Wars game. So, if your having a hard time finding a gift for your loved one then I would suggest getting them Star Wars Jedi Survivor even if they don't have a Playstation 5 or XBOX because let's be honest everything is expensive so they can take care buying their choice of gaming console and that way they can play Jedi Survivor first and have fun with it that way. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment