Friday, August 13, 2021

Spider-Man: Miles Moreales


 







                             Originally, I bought the latest Spider-Man game on the PS5 because I figured I would be able to purchase a PlayStation 5 by now. But with this insanity we're still in plus the ability of picking the right time to purchase one well, let’s just say it's probably going to be a while thankfully I don't have to worry about Assassin's Creed Valhalla because I haven't even finished Assassin's Creed Odyssey yet. So, for now I figured why not at least give a chance in playing it on the PS4. And truth be told the game itself did not disappoint me at all. Also, to give everyone up to par this does not focus on the Spider-Man we all know and love it goes to the other Spider-Man who got his big break from the into the Spider verse film, Miles Morales.  In retro spec is more of an edger version of Spider-Man kind of like a John Shaft of Spider-Man. So, let’s get talking about this latest story game to Spider-Man.
                            Following the events of the first Spider-Man game, Miles Morales is doing the best of his abilities filling in for Peter Parker as he leaves for a trip with Mary Jane. Though things start to get a little dramatic when old friends show up and Miles Uncle whom he never seen in a while looks him up. But as we all know when it comes to city of New York there's not rest for the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. 
                            I will always say this, Insomniac Games stands tall as developing the best version of Spider-Man, just like Rocksteady stands tall when it comes to developing the best Batman game. In all honesty I can't really decide which is better between the original Spider-Man and this latest version for many reasons they're both great in their own way, each of them posse the great way to spend time in New York, fighting bad guys moreover finding some great ways to research some unique sounds for beat melody's. A side from all of the fun side mission's and the story line I will say probably the fun things in the game was the fact that I can go in to camouflage mode and all of my enemies are like what where did he go, which in all honesty if I had that ability I would make tones of Predator sounds for not reason just to screw with everybody. I do like the relationship between Miles and his uncle aka The Prowler in this game more than the Spider verse film, mainly because its Miles who at first gets to know his own uncle and then gives him in open mind about how the world needs to be better than what it was. So, all and all not a whole lot to say because the game itself is a same structure content like Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. But still a great game from start to finish and I personally can't wait for the next Spider-Man game to come out so to all gamers if you haven't got a PS5 yet, then I would suggest picking this game up on the PS4 just to pass the time until your able to buy a PS5. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment