Monday, June 29, 2020

Doom Eternal











                                 Finished this amazing first person shooter game of the recent reinvention to the Doom franchise and I am not going to like easy level kicked my ass, and it wasn't even pretty it was like trying to figure out Shao Kahn out in MK 2011, and still not getting any close to finishing the game, uh so frustrating sometimes. Okay, back to Doom Eternal now a side from the difficulty in finishing a level furthermore dealing with the pain in the ass demon's with the axe and shield combo oh dear god I do not want to get started with those guy. Now don't get me wrong this was an amazing game from start to finish but all the adrenaline kicking in with the heavy metal music to blur my gaming I was in my own mind thinking "oh I'm sorry is this your friend? Don't worry he died doing what he loved being a dumb f**king demon".
                                 The end of the world is upon us, well for Doom guy that basically smells cooked bacon in the morning. As Doom Guy does what Doom Guy does best, people try to tell him to stop his rampage. Well as Dikembe Mutombo would say "NO, NO, NO, NOT TODAY".
                                  Now to be brutally honest there's no need to describe this games amazingness because really, this game speaks for itself. I am not going lie I had to take my time on this game mainly because of the adrenaline kicking in moreover being scared demons coming from behind me, plus the attention is outstanding specifically when your shooting at the demons, parts of their flesh start to fall out, a side from the blood and gore which is also awesome too. Now I'm going to say this when you start playing this game make sure you start at the easiest level, because the easiest level kicked my ass specially when there's a ton of courses that are on the difficult side of insanity specially when you got demons lurking around. The Demon with the axe that guy is difficult as hell, and I'll explain it in the best possibility when your attacking demons they keep getting closer and when you shoot at them they begin to weaken but when your battling those guys they can block your moves so you have to be in mid range in order to defeat them. Speaking of shooting demons you have to move every time you’re shooting at them and if you try to use strategy your dead so whenever your playing just improvise. The story sounds ridiculous, I mean look why do you need an origin story for Doom Guy because all the guy is about is killing that's it just say the he's was a resurrected from the Crusade and stuff, either way that really doesn't matter because we're all about killing demons inside.   Anyway great game, from start to finish. So if you want to play something new during this pandemic of madness, I would highly recommend this great game to play.  

No comments:

Post a Comment