Thursday, January 25, 2024

Star Wars: Ahsoka

 





                   Of course, during the time I've been playing Star Wars: Jedi Survivor got mostly 43 hours in according to my PS app. But then I was kind of wanting more Star Wars because I was feeling the mood for it, and to be fair I'm pacing myself when it comes to Star Wars the Clone Wars, so I decided well what the hell. Let’s give Ahsoka TV series a shot. And honestly, it's not at all bad moreover am wanting season 2 of Ahsoka RIGHT NOW. 
                   Ahsoka Tano (Rosario Dawson), the former Jedi apprentice of Anakin Skywalker (Hayden Christiansen) during the Clone Wars, seeks to prevent the return of Grand Admiral Thrawn following the fall of the Empire.
                    Now having seen The Clone Wars film as well as the TV series well going into the fourth season right now, as well as The Mandalorian. I've now come to accept moreover appreciate and trust more of Dave Filoni running Star Wars than Kathleen Kennedy for which really is a simple no brainer because it's like trusting your life with Jesus or Satan. And going back to like 2008, when I heard there making a Star Wars Clone Wars movie for which has nothing to do with George Lucas films in my point of view, but through time watching the first Clone Wars film as well as continuing on with the series I've come to learn and appreciate more of Dave Filoni's work on Star Wars as well as creating this iconic character Ahsoka Tano though with the help of George Lucas himself. But more importantly Dave Filoni is the only man out there that understands the Star Wars Prequals much more than any of us fans can understand and when a guy understands the true genius behind the Star Wars Prequals deserves to oversee the Star Wars Universe so, really George Lucas choose wisely to be his apprentice. The other thing in what makes the show great is the fact that I didn't need to see Star Wars Rebels in order to understand the characters that were presented to me, and to be truthful I've seen bits and pieces of the show, but with Dave Filoni's writing and story telling that was pretty much all I needed to understand the character viewpoints and their motives after the events of Rebels. Rosario Dawson proves even after her appearances in The Mandalorian and Boba Fett that she was the right woman to play Ahsoka Tano, I mean the amount of commitment that she does for the beloved character is impressive from start to finish from her appearance to even her fighting style is simply outstanding from beginning of episode one to the final episode of the first season. Even Dawson's co-stars, Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Natasha Liu Bordizzo do great jobs helping the show be a success as it is, I mean Mary Elizabeth Winstead is married to Obi-Wan Kenobi so she's got the pointers if you know what I mean, and Bordizzo who plays Tano's apprentice does a great job balancing out the bitterness she has for her old master as well as needing to help when it matters. Though each actor do such a great job it's really Hayden Christensen who does an exceptional job reprising his role as Anakin Skywalker, who granted is only in a few scenes but really does a tremendous job in guiding Dawson's character in what she must do on her journey, and what makes the show great is that we get to seen Christensen in the Clone Wars outfit he wore interacting with young Ahsoka Tano through the course of memory sequences which really completes the entire timeline of Attack of the Clones to Clone Wars and finally Revenge of the Sith for which really when you watch the prequals and the show alone you see both Anakin Skywalker and Hayden Christensen becoming one. Having watched all this season I really hope that we get a new season of Ahsoka despite that the show does without a doubt leave a lot of questions in the air so having been impressed with the show's vision as even the direction that Filoni set forward, I hope we get another season quick as possible. So, to all Star Wars fans out there I would most certainly check out the series Ahsoka even having a little nostalgia with the return of Hayden Christensen who’s truly making a comeback as Anakin Skywalker aka Darth Vader moreover I also hope he gets more work in movies or shows even if he doesn't want too.
   
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment