Friday, June 10, 2022

Eternals

 














                                  
                                  I will say the plus side to having Disney + is that you don't have to go to the movie theater and waist your money on some of the mediocre Marvel films. Even though watching through some of these mediocre Marvel Films or Phase 4 is to be honest really on the boring side to it sometimes okay but still one of these kinds of movies I honestly don't need to see ever again. In fairness Eternals was on my watch history and I had nothing better to do on a typical night, so I decided to watch a movie that I don't really what to think but mostly don't believe it’s the best I've seen. I will point one minor complaint, is that if you’re going to cast in actor like Kit Harrington to be in upcoming Marvel Superhero at least give the man some more acting time don't ever put that man in the corner. 
                                  The Eternals, a race of immortal beings with superhuman powers who have secretly lived on Earth for thousands of years, reunite to battle the evil Deviants.
                                   I will honestly admit in saying that this isn't the worst I've seen and to be fair there was some unique moves Marvel did on their part which I thought were cool like casting an actress who’s deaf to play a superhero for which I think was cool, because I've never seen that before but mostly think they should at least make some unique ideas to the table. I will say my biggest problem I have with the movie is that these Eternals are considered God's that came from the sky and a giant ship for which convenient because that's strait out of a Erich von Daniken novel, but the real problem I have is that they're creators the have sent seeds to grow more Immortal beings on planets but why in all that is holy did these Celestial beings just have a meeting about which seeds to grow moreover send the Eternals to planet Earth, and yet say "wait just, wait lets reconsider this", because in all honesty we've all seen the movies we're Thor becomes in touch with humanity, but yet we don't learn this lesson now that once you seen God like beings to earth for thousands of years they are soon going to be fond of them. I mean come on, even I know when the truth was revealed, that they were going to be a revolt going to happen. And to be truthful, this is the kind of problem I have moving forward with the new Phase with the MCU is that we can now introduce new Superhero's but with each movie they seem to be even more predictable. The other thing that bugs me is that one of the so-called God like hero's are so frustrated about having to not interfere with humanity and yet he goes off on his own, then the next time we see him he starts a cult, for which I look at it as yes you have a point, but dude do you always let your ego doing most of the talking. In the end I look at this film as yes Chloe Zhao got off of her Oscar winning movie about Francis McDormand living in a van down by the river, but deep down this is Disney a company that looks for more ways to screw with people who are different and always love to poke their noses into writers and directors visions and Eternals is an example of just one to many ego's creating such a disaster of a movie.  
    


No comments:

Post a Comment