Saturday, December 18, 2021

Walk Hard: A Dewey Cox Story

 












                       



                                 In all my years of watching movies, I've never seen a comedy that's so strange and so bewildering despite the film itself having some good moments but in all honesty that's really five percent of what the film has. But this is the first time ever, I watch a movie and feel so confused in terms of decision making, and poor choices when it comes to making this film happen and unfortunately what makes this film so confusing is that it’s a fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes, for which I still don't understand why that's possible because I see this film as a pure rotten film.
                                 Anyway The film is called Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox story, and usually I would give a brief description of the plot, but in all honesty I don't know if I can, because in all honesty its really a comedy that spoofing on the rise and fall of famous musicians aka music biopic, from Walk the Line to Ray, but through the course of the fictionalized singer that's played by John C. Reilly but it goes from one crazy mess to another crazy mess for which make the Scary Movie films look like Freddy Got Fingered 2.
                                Now sharing my thoughts of this bizarre/strange film I still can't really put it into words because throughout the movie I had a bewildered through the entire film I mean sure there were some funny moments SNL alums Chris Parnell and Tim Meadows were kind of the best parts of the movie because they gave me some good giggle moments too as the same with Jenna Fisher because the Lets Duet scene was shamefully funny as well and let’s not forget the actor the plays Reilly's dad but all those moments in the film, that's basically it. And the rest of the film is just flat out so confusing that I don't know how to feel about it. Furthermore, sure you can see movies like Walk the Line or Ray and right then you can understand and laugh but this was just beyond the point of I don't think this was funny at all. So, to sum this movie up in the best way possible this movie is like the sacking of Ancient Troy you don’t want to witness all the horrors the Greeks have done on the Trojans but your eyes can’t close for some reason, and to be truthfully honest it needs to be seen so that everyone can be confused as well. I would say don't buy this, absolutely not if its free and or you can rent it on your phone I would watch it that way but after your done watching it I would suggest deleting your entire history of searching this movie as well as clips you've probably watched on YouTube because I still haven't watched any clips from Walk Hard to this day.    

No comments:

Post a Comment