Monday, August 31, 2020

Assassin's Creed: Origins








               


                    I know this game came out quite some time ago. But I'm already late on all the games I'm trying to play so, moreover I'm already running out of ideas on what to talk about since we're in this pandemic of madness. A side from finally finishing this game I must admit this was a great and fun game to play, for quite some time I wasn't sure if I was going to like this new revitalization to the Assassin's Creed games after Syndicate. And as a fan of the Assassin's Creed games this was hard to commit especially with the game play, although once you get a chance to play the game through you begin to realize and respect the aspects of the game and most importantly its story line. Also, you can't resist the fact that once you play the game it's literally like stepping in Ancient Egypt. So, if you haven't gotten a chance or bought the game and let the dust to settle in I would suggest resurrecting it from the game shelf and play it.
                    Bayek, a medjay for the Pharaoh of Egypt has a simple life, but his life is soon turned upside down when his own son is murdered right in front of him. Now Bayek goes on a never-ending quest to avenge the death of his son and to bring down the terror his Pharaoh brought upon Egypt. Along the way Bayek begins to see that not all people are true on what they say they are, now the former Medjay must decide whether to for leaders or fight for the very people he's sworn to protect.
                    I'm a sucker for open world games, though only if I can figure out the control panel with grace. But this game really does a great job in both exploring the Ancient times of Egypt furthermore fight like a well cunning warrior. And Ubisoft has always done a fantastic job when it comes exploring the fast world of places and cities in ancient history, and it’s so mesmerizing that even you just can't get enough of it until reality in your own mind says finish the game it's been close to three days and your still in act 1 already. Couple of gripes I have with the game is where ever you go in terms of side missions or main missions you have to upgrade your armor I mean its fine, I guess but you have to hunt for a ton of animals and use your upgrades on both of your arms plus your hidden blade than the main plates of your armor, it almost becomes ridiculous because I don't want to waste all of my time upgrading my armor when some of those guy that are trying to kill me still have more experience even if I find better tools, even those soldiers with the Skulls on top of them are a real pain because one strike and I'm dead, as well I guess that's what happens when you get old. I really like the fact that the story itself was set during the rise of Cleopatra and Julies Caesar and the fact that this is the one true story of how the Assassin's were born so I got to admit once you finish it you begin to see how the Assassin's were formed. I don't know if I consider this the best in the Assassin's Creed series but defiantly worth playing through it you love Assassin's Creed like I do, the I would pick this out of the mummy's tomb you call your game closet. 
                     
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment