Thursday, March 12, 2020

Sonic The Hedgehog











         Yes, I know how late this review is, and yes there really no point in releasing it now because sonic is probably not at your theater. But there is a point that I have been going through my head that until now I wasn’t sure how to express it.  Going to this movie I had the review already typed in my head, something about how sonic dumps James Marsden at the altar, and Jim Carrey should just keep doing his strange TV show that I avoid at all cost.  That was until the lights turned off courts opened, and I was impressed.  I tried to salvage the things I wanted to write going from draft to draft and then it hit me. Honesty is the best policy and that honest opinion is this movie is great. 
The movie opens with Sonic as a little kid running all over the place.  After a quick action sequence, we inter quickly were sent to Green Hills, Montana were Sonic is leaving unseen amongst the people of the small town.  He latches onto James Marsden’s charter Tom and his wife Maddie watching their lives.  As Sonic becomes frustrated, he accidentally causes a blackout witch to bring in Jim Carrey as Dr. Robotnic. 
So here it is this movie is awesome there no way of jumping around it or writing 5 sentences to explain it.  The action is good the special effects are top-notch, and I kneel at Jim Carrey feet and say I am sorry I doubted your o king.  I was laughing in my seat watching Jim Carrey going crazy in a turn back the clock to 1994.  James Marsden has his first leading man movie.  But the real story is the effects of this movie are good after getting off to a bad start in that first trailer. So, all and all since this movie is almost out of theaters and you’re looking for a night out with your kids give this one a look. Three stars or 7 out of 10 or two thumbs up you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment