Monday, January 23, 2023

The Last of Us: TV Series Episode 1

 








                            One of those nights where your bored possibly your Hockey team has lost nothing good to watch at all, so me and my brother decided to watch HBO's video game adaption to the Last of Us, at first I have to admit that I wasn't at all wanting to watch the show, mainly because if you've played Naughty Dog's video games from Uncharted to The Last of Us they're both movies in their own format they even look like movies a side from the game play. Though watching this I will admit it does feel like you are playing the game all over again but really you have real actors playing these roles furthermore make you feel every step of the way especially when it comes to casting Mandalorian actor Pedro Pascal as Joel, moreover, thought he did a fantastic job the character and I'm looking forward to the upcoming episodes and the same with Bella Ramsey who plays Ellie. Granted this is a short review, but I am looking forward to watching the Last of Us moreover may think about going back into replaying the first game. I am not going to give you all spoilers because I assume majority of you have played the games and some of you have watched the previews, but I assure you to give this show a shot and have a good time seeing it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment