Monday, July 26, 2021

RiffTrax: Rollergator

 












                          Now when I said last review about taking a short break on movies, well I didn't realize what I was getting myself into when watching this funny and yet a monstrosity. I'll also give a better description I figured well I'm getting tired of some of the movies I've been watching, so I figured well I might take the time in the world to watch some of my favorite episodes from the greatest American television show, Mystery Science Theater 3000, but I'll also take a look at some of the RiffTrax films Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett and Kevin Murphy spoofed that landed on YouTube for some reason. Well I don't know how to describe what I'm reviewing but other than stating that this was funny all the way through but I couldn't believe I was watching something that was nearly bad and horrible as Freddy Got Fingered, though granted I've never seen Freddy Got Fingered but I've heard a lot of stories of how bad the movie was and I'm just going to take their word for it. And before I go any further, I just want to state though how much I worship both Mike Bill and Kevin for showing me the world of Mystery Science theater 3000 I feel bad for those guys experiencing this movie. 
                          All I can honestly tell you is that it’s about a puppet alligator, Joe Estevez, a sort of Ninja on a skateboard, and one crazy LSD adventure.
                          As great of fans I am of both Mystery Science Theater 3000 and lately Rifftrax, I must say while watching this movie with the commentary, I was in a sense humored but felt really bad for Mike, Bill and Kevin for many reasons I really felt their own pain and suffering while sitting through this film. Even I was just bewildered moreover was starting to get a massive headache while watching the whole f**king film. Hell, even Mike and Bill quoted and said, "I'm calling it: this is THE worst movie we've ever done at RiffTrax. Ladies and gentlemen, ROLLERGATOR.", "ROLLERGATOR! There are no words -- no human words -- to describe it. So, I simply restate, ROLLERGATOR. I am sorry." I'm now putting foot down and stating this in my own words I do not believe that Joe Estevez and Martin Sheen are related, I just can't believe that for many reasons they're can be no possible way that these two can look at each other when it comes to Thanksgiving or Christmas and look in degust of how their film career is going moreover can take themselves serious as well. So, in closing because the more I talk about this movie I will probably get lost in my own rambling, I now see this as a competition with Freddy Got Fingered as the most abomination film ever, though without the Rifftrax commentary, so yeah so far I think that covers everything other than just stay away from this movie unless it contains the Rifftrax commentary for which it has on YouTube, but I would not recommend it, in all honesty.

                            

No comments:

Post a Comment