Thursday, May 7, 2020

Jerry Seinfeld: 23 hrs to Kill









               

                  Now granted I'm familiar with Jerry Seinfeld and his 90's sitcom, despite the fact that I'm binge  watching on the show because well, I got nothing better to do so I need something to ignore when I'm typing. Though I'll give him complements on his show (even though some moments in his apartment he has a Met's hat then a Yankee's hat in the background, not quite sure if he's a Met's fan as he claim's or a Yankee's fan)  because he does have some great hilarious moments but then he sometimes fall's flat in some of his bits. So now with his latest comedy show out now on Netflix I figured why not check this out. And I'm not going to lie I actually found some of jokes quite funny.
                Basically he talks about his hole view on email, texting being married at the age of sixty-five furthermore realizing that he'd rather hang out with married men than single dudes all while telling all the ladies and wives that Men are trying to be nice but not sure how to. Now, this is my first ever review of a comedy special so sue me if I didn't mention any thing he talked about so to be honest, I'm thirty-three years old and witnessing him mention things that are going on in the world like texting and emails I got to say I thought it was funny, and sure there times when you feel that Seinfeld is a bit of a hit and miss and yes he is. But his latest show he actually does a good job, so if your bored moreover loosing your mind like Jack Nicholson always does when he's acting further more wanting to try something new, when it comes to your watching entertainment then I would check out Seinfeld's latest comedy special. Also the man did create in ingenious joke about Gilligan's Island on SNL if you give a man credit for that then there's something wrong with humanity.
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment