Friday, September 13, 2024

Football Recommendation: The League







                              
                            Sure, you can say Football recommendations, or any sports recommendation should be about movies in general. Though when it comes to a show about the love of Fantasy Football in general especially all the football fans who do it constantly in every football season well the TV show, the League is one of those underappreciated shows you just must recommend. 
                            Some friends who are all avid fantasy football fans try to balance their time between the league and their real lives. The sitcom features a plethora of cameos by real-life NFL players, who play themselves in the series. 
                            Now I'm a fan of Fantasy Football even though my Cowboys are awful when it comes to the playoffs. The fantasy aspect of it is a kind of sense of joy watching all different kinds of football on the weekends. And for sure a lot of people don't understand what the whole concept of Fantasy Football or trash talking your friends day in and day out, for which I truly understand and can't blame them, though to me it's about gaining pride for yourself that sense of pride that you can hold onto the rest of your day as well as carrying it with you through the course of your day as well as the rest of your week. A great example I started to play in a league with the people I work with and majority of them are in a sense pre-madonna's and once I logged into the draft I found out that I got the first pick in the draft and I didn't say it to all of them but I wanted to lead out every vulgar language I could at them, but I couldn't because it's that other self that telling you to keep your mouth shut so all I could really say was my miserable f**king a** life I finally got the first pick in the draft, sadly I picked Christian McCaffery and he's hurt right now but that sense of pride is something you have to hold onto especially whenever your day or week is bad. The show itself does a great job in incorporating that aspect of fantasy football although I doubt all the misadventures in the show happens in real life but it's still funny from start to finish, though despite that the show overstayed it's run but the first four seasons of the show are the best. So, if you’re a fan of NFL football or fantasy football or any other kind of football I would highly recommend watching the League on Hulu, though seasons five through seven are a bit fifty, fifty I would still check the show out and even if you watch five through seven, I'm sure you'll have a blast or feel free to shut the show off if you feel it’s losing its edge, I mean you know the famous saying right? Quit while you’re ahead.  


No comments:

Post a Comment